It is a busy world today, but the need to monitor your property and concerns for your family are a priority. And it is not always convenient to be tied to a single access portal when the need arises. You need more, you expect more.
- Concerned about the children or pets at home?
- Want to know when someone arrives at or leaves your location?
- Need to know when someone is at your front door when you aren’t at home?
- Need to activate your security system?
- Getting home later than expected and want the house to have that “at home” look?
- Want to know there is a water leak before the water floods the entire house?
- Or maybe you just want the comfort of being able to look at what’s happening on your property from time to time.
With Security Safe’s Interactive Services, you can easily and remotely monitor your home systems from a remote distance whenever and *wherever you may choose. With Security Safe’s custom design services your remote access can be connected to your one or multiple systems as your need and desire dictates.
Imagine viewing your security cameras with a computer, tablet, smartphone or other web-enabled device for unmatched protection and convenience.
Consider having the ability to arm or disarm your security system for anything from children arriving or leaving to allowing access for the housekeeper or a service technician. Perhaps just the convenience of disarming the system from outside so you can carry in that arm load of groceries through the door without having to hurry. And who hasn’t hurriedly left on a trip or vacation – excited about leaving – and can’t remember if you armed the alarm or not. Don’t go back; just check it remotely.
Security Safe is made up of a technology professionals with the knowledge and products to allow you to even control lighting, lock and unlock doors, control your thermostat, open or close garage doors, and more!
Your home may be your castle – but it doesn’t have to tie you down; decide on the knowledge and expertise of Security Safe and their interactive technologies.
Contact us today to learn how remote access can work for you.
*Broadband signal must be available at the remote location.